Aadhar Card Status : The availability of Aadhar Card is made easy with the help of online desk.The Unique Identification authority of India has made reach of Aadhar card widespread over the internet.Every one has to apply for it earliest as it is an important document.Aadhar card was established on 2008-09. we know everything about uses of aadhar card. today i am going to share how to check aadhar card status by aadhar no and aadhar card name. now a days everybody has aadhar card for identity card. if we have want to conduct any type of govt examination they are asked about identity card for proof. we can check easy way to aadhar status just follow given mentioned process it will be very help for who want to know status about aadhar card status by enrolment no and etc
Eaadhar Card Status By Aadhar Enrolment No and Name Uidai.gov.in
The entire process fom applying for Aadhar card and receiving by post will take 4 months.Much verification has to be done for obtaining the details and since it is highly confidential process.By making use of UIDAI’s online portal the status of an individual’s Aadhar card can be determined through the internet.And also with the help of mobile phone through the text message or SMS.Both methods are very simple to use.
After the particulars have been verified and the officials have satisfied and assured that they are genuine you will get a text message about the acknowledgement on your mobile number also you will an email.
Sometimes acknowledgement will not get from the other end then you have to check the satus of the Aadhar card online.The process is very complicated and needs a lot of verification and takes more time.There is no need to worry as there is always the option of checking the present status of your aadhar card online.
Aadhar Card Status
a lot of ways to check aadhar card status from the aadhar card official uidai.gov.in website click below given link and get aadhar card status from eaadhar card uidai official website
Aadhar Card Status By Mobile
You can also check the Aadhar Status through mobile phone for that you have to type the SMS “UID STATUS” <14 digit enrolment number >.
Send the SMS to 51969 to recieve the status of Aadhar Card.
If Aadhar card is already sent then Aadhar Card number will be displayed.If aadhar card has not yet dispatched then the status of aadhr card will be displayed in the text message.
Aadhar Card Status by Name
If at all the acknowledgement slip is lost or enrolment number can’t be remembered still you can check the status of your Aadhar card by following below steps:
- UIDAI website should be visited.
- On the bottom of the screen you can find ‘Aadhar services’ link.click on it.
- Next screen will show the button ‘find UID/EID’ which is on the left hand side of the page and the fourth link.
- You will be redirected to the next page where it will ask do u like to recieve your Aadhar number or lost Enrolment number.
- If you want to recieve your Enrolment number choose (EID) option.
- You have to enter the personal details in the spaces provided.
- Full Name
- Mobile number or Email id
- Security code which is displayed on the screen should be entered.
- ‘Get OTP’ button should be clicked.
- After receiving the OTP on your email or mobile number enter it in the ‘enter OTP’ space provided.
- ‘Verify OTP’ button should be clicked.
- Then you will get aadhar enrolment number either on your mobile number or email.
Eaadhar Card Status By Enrolment No
Any one having the acknowledgement details can check the Aadhar status by following the steps below:
- UIDAI oficial website should be opened.
- On the bottom right side you will find the link ‘Aadhar Services’.
- Click on the link then you will be redirected to Aadhar Kiosk page where there are lot of links related to Aadhar.go to ‘Get Aadhar’link where there is option called ‘Check Aadhar Status’.
- Click ‘Check Aadhar Status’ on kiosk page or ‘Get Aadhar’ page.
- A page will open where you have to enter details to check Aadhar status.
- All the blank spaces should be filled with relevant information also ‘*’ marked should be cumpulsory filled.
- Enrolment ID number should be enteredas shown in the format EID (9876/98765/9876)
- Date and Time should be entered in the second space in the format like (dd/mm/yyyy hh:mm:ss)
- Four digit security code should be entered which is shown on the screen.
- ‘Check Status’ should be clicked which is at the bottom of the page.