Aadhar card for NRI : Aadhar card is a wonderful initiation by the Indian government for providing a unique identification code to the every residential of India. It is free of cost service that is equally important for all citizens of India including residential or NRIs regardless to their citizenship. It is very useful in case of preventing various frauds and scams. A person already having a UID number can’t be eligible for applying for another as he/she would be easily detected by the system. The procedure for applying for the Aadhar card is also same for all and one can easily apply for it if he/she is physically present at any Aadhar card center in India. if your NRI you need aadhar card you should apply pan card , if you have pan card you can apply aadhar card as NRI
Aadhar Card For NRI
It is the great initiative that was facilitated by the Planning Commission of India for ensuring the unique identification number to the each and every citizen of India regardless to adult or newborn and residential or nonresidential to India. The Aadhar card includes a unique 12 digit identification number including your name, date of birth and full mailing address.
How to enroll for Aadhar card for an NRI?
- The process of enrolling and getting Aadhar card for the residential as well as the nonresidential Indians is same throughout and needs to follow the steps given below:
- The first thing you need for availing your Aadhar card is to submit all the related documents like your birth certificate, photo id card or school certificate in any center of Aadhar card in order to establish your identity as a non-residential Indian. In case of NRIs, they also need to show the connection with another country in which they are residing at the moment. All the documents needed to be verified by a gazetted officer to ensure if the person is eligible for Aadhar card or not.
- Once have easily gone through it, the next step they need to follow is to go with the process of finger-tip scanning and iris scanning in order to establish your unique identity in the Aadhar. This is one of the most important parts of the entire process which reduces the risk of using your unique identity by anyone.
- Once you have successfully completed the process, you will have to go through the process of having your photograph with the help of a web-camera at the enrollment center.
Rules for applying Aadhar card for an NRI
Although the process of enrolling for Aadhar card is an entirely similar process as per done by the “residential Indians ” , yet the NRIs need to follow some rules and if they are eligible only then be able to get their Aadhar card. These are:
- According to the rules, the people who resided in India for a period of more than 182 days are considered as Indian citizens and would be eligible for applying for Aadhar card.
- The nonresidential Indians would not be able to apply for Aadhar card through online process. If they wanted to apply for their Aadhar card they need to have to have physically appeared in any Aadhar card center in India.
Aadhar Card For NRI Available this website. if you have any doubts contact us. you can download aadhar card by eaadhar website