Aadhar card is a unique identification number provided by the government of India to its each and every citizen. Once you have successfully registered for your Aadhar card, you would be easy getting it at your doorsteps within 3 months. In case you wanted to know any question about the aadhar card customer care , you can do it easily by going to the official site of UIDAI or from the toll-free number for enquiring through the phone.
Before going further, you should first need to know about UIDAI. UIDAI means Unique Identification Authority of India which is responsible for providing Aadhar cards or unique identification numbers to all the citizens of India.
Aadhar Card Customer Care Number
For finding the exact status of your Aadhar card, you need to have filled up the required details from your Aadhar card enrollment slip. Now, after reading, the first question that would definitely strike one’s mind is that from we should get this 14 digit enrollment number. The question is quite simple, it is the number which is provided by the time of successful enrollment of Aadhar card. This number is clearly mentioned in the enrollment slip from where you can easily get it and find the status of your Aadhar card online.
How to get the status inquiry of Aadhar card from phone number?
The process of getting the status of your Aadhar card with the help of your registered phone number is quite easy and fast process. You can easily find aadhar card customer care by three ways:
- You can easily know your Aadhar card status by calling on a toll-free number of UIDAI 1800-300-1947. They will ask you to submit your 14 digits enrollment number along with some other questions like date and time of enrollment receipt which are clearly mentioned on enrollment slip. One done successfully you will get to know about your Aadhar status within just a few minutes.
- You can easily SMS your 14 digits Aadhar enrollment number along with your date and time of enrollment receipt and then send it to 51969. You will soon a reply back from UIDAI along with the current status of your Aadhar card, whether it is created or still under process.
- Go to the official site of UIDAI and go with the option of lost or misplaced Aadhar card. Enter your correct name and registered mobile number in the appropriate columns. Enter the OTP sent to you on your registered mobile number and then wait for few seconds. You will get a notification method regarding the current status of your Aadhar card from where you can easily go through it.
Aadhar Card Toll Free Number
While using or registering for your Aadhar card you should keep following things in mind so that you can easily get to know about the current status of it or to get the new one in case misplaced or lost.
- Always keep your enrollment slip in safe hands as it includes digits enrollment number which is very important in case of knowing status or Aadhar card loss.
- While filling up the form of enrollment, be very careful about all the necessary details required during the process so that can be easily used in future.