Aadhar Card Correction :i AM going to share about aadhar card correction from uidai official website Aadhar program was launched in 2009 with the main objective to give universal identity to every indian citizen.UIDAI Aadhaar Card is among the greatest proof of identity in India.But in the intial stages people have faced lot of difficulties such as incorrect data and technical snag etc. if you want to change aadhar card in hindi you can change here आधार कार्ड देखे 2016
Hence UIDAI has introduced aadhar card self service update portal for changing the information.If you got married that changed your sirname then you can update your Aadhar card easily.Many details can be changed in this portal such as incorrect name,date of birth,gender or address. Are You Looking For the Change Aadhar Card Correction ? Yes You Came to correct place know about how to aadhar card name change You should have a registered mobile number to which one time password will be sent.If you don’t have mobile number then you have to visit the nearest Aadhar card update centre or send Aadhar Card change request through post.In this way you can change the name or surname through the offline mode but online mode is fast and reliable.आधार कार्ड देखे 2016 you can get aadhar card in hindi. if you had any mistakes your aadhaar card you can update aadhar card
How to Change Aadhar Card Correction and Address Name Change
- Visit the portal uidai.gov.in
- Enter the Aadhar number and Text Verification number.
- Click Send OTP
- You will get one time password on your mobile number.
- Enter the one time password and proceed.
- Select “Aadhar change Name/Surname” field
- Fill correct details in english and local language.
- Now upload any proof of your correction
- You will be given URN number
- Keep this number to track down your process.
You can correct your Aadhar card by visiting the official website of UIDAI and downloading the Aadhar card correction form.The completed form can be filled and submitted to the addresses mentioned on the form.the other option is submitting their applications online and sending in the required supporting documents through the post. you can change aadhar card name change after marriage its very easy
Aadhar Card Correction Form
Aadhar Card Correction Form Details
Contents Of The Adhar Card Correction Form
The Aadhar data correction form is used for the purpose of correction requests through post.you have to note that providing your registered mobile number is compulsory in order to correct any of the data fields.The form can be downloaded from the official portal of UIDAI by following the link https://resident.uidai.net.in/update-data
The Aadhar correction form contains the following sections that are to be filled.
- Field for Update/Correction – In this section your are required to choose the field you would like to update or correct. These fields are:
- Date of Birth in DD MM YYYY format
- Email ID
You can choose any number of fields as per your requirements.
Aadhar number –In this section fill the 12 digit Aadhar number.
आधार कार्ड देखे 2016
In the next section you have to fill the fields in english as well as your local language which will appear in your Aadhar letter.The fields are as follows:
- The name of the resident
- Gender – Choose from Male, Female or Transgender
- Address or C/O Details – Select from C/O, D/O, S/O, W/O, HO
- The Name of the Guardian / Parent / Spouse
- The Name of the House or Building Apartment
- The Name of the Street / Road / Lane
- Name of the Landmark
- Name of the Area / Locality / Sector
- Name of the Village / Town / City
- District Name
- Post Office
- Pin Code
- M obile number –It is compulsory to enter mobile number in this section.
- Email-If you want you can enter your email ID
- The next section is details section,where you have to write the names of documents which you are attaching.you can refer to Annexure1 of the form to see the list of documents.thee are only 4 spaces to fill in namely.
- POI (For name correction)
- Pol (For name change)
- DOB (For change in date of birth)
- POA (For change in address)
- After filling these fields with correct information you will be required to sign the form or provide the thumb print stating that the information provided is accurate and true.
- Two addresses are provided at the bottom of the form.you can send the completed form to any of the addresses below:
- UIDAI Post Box No. 10, Chhindwara, Madhya Pradesh – 480001, India
- UIDAI Post Box No. 99, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad – 500034, India
Do’s and Don’ts When Filling up Aadhaar Correction Form
- The form should be filled only in capital letters.
- The entire form must be filled regadless of the fields update/correction
- Mobile number should be provided for any update or corrections to take place.
- The form can only be sent through post.
- The form should be filled in english and local language which was used in Aadhar letter and at the time of enrolment.
- You have to make sure that all the details in the form should be filled with current details only but not the old information.
- Full names in the form should not have Mr/Dr etc.
- Complete address should be sent since the updated Aadhar letter will be sent to the address mentioned.
- If you are attesting the supporting attached documents the name of the resident should be clearly mentioned below the signature or thumb impression.
- Only the documents which support the correction or update are to be provided.
- If any incorrect information is entered will lead to the rejection of the form.
If you Want to Check Aadhar Card Status Go Click Here
Note : this not a Aadhar Card Official website this information only for helping purpose