Aadhar Card Download By Aadhar No & Enrolment No :hello friends today i am going to share eaadhar card download by aadhar number and aadhar card download by enrolment id. aadhar card is very important & best Document in every indians. aadhaar card was established on 2008. UIDAI(Unique Identification Authority of India)has issued a 12 digit unique identification number called as Aadhar for every indian on behalf of Indian Government.Every individual can avail Aadhar card as it is both residential and identification proof. here you can know about full information eaadhar card download by name and enrolment id. you can aadhaar card download here from official uidai website
Aadhar Card Download Status @ eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in
here we will update more information about aadhar card and how to download aadhar card . we can few ways to download aadharcard from the aadhaar card official website.
1. aadhaar card download by name 2. aadhaar card download by eaadhaar number
3. aadhaar card download by aadhar enrolment id.
4.Before downloading make sure that Aadhaar Number has already been issued.
5.Once the application process is done,Aadhaar card can be printed online.
6. If you apply for Aadhar card it will be issued within 15 days and once it is issued copy of Aadhar card will be delivered at your door step within 3 months.Aadhar is must for every citizen.
download aadhar card Status uidai
The unique identification number is provided to infants,teenagers and adults.The identity of an individual can be authenticated any time and anywhere.It is responsibility of every citizen of india to enroll himself for the eAadhar Card.
How to Download Aadhar Card By Aadhar Card Enrolment Number
It is very simple to download Aadhar Card online.you just need an Internet Connection and a computer for it.The card can be downloaded with the help of Enrolment Number or Aadhar number.
The following are the few steps to follow to download e-Aadhar Card
- Visit the website of e-Aadhar
- Choose ‘Enrolment ID’ or ‘Aadhar’
- Enter your Enrolment ID or Aadhar number and also other details such as mobile number,PIN code,name.
- Click on ‘get one time password’.
- Password is recieved on mobile through a text message.
- Input the OTP and click on ‘Validate and Download’
- The e-Aadhar card will be downloaded on the computer.
Since the file is password protected to open the Aadhar card you will have to enter a password.The PIN code will be your password.
Aadhar Card Password System Changed :
if you had download aadhar card from uidai.gov.in website. you should enter password First Your four letter with Capital Letters and Date Of Birth Year. We Will Given Below Examples
- ex : your name is RAKESH and Your Born On 1990. you should enter password = RAKE1990
- ex: Your Name Is VIRAT KOHIL and Your Born On 1985. you should enter Password = VIRA1985
those days back password was pincode of your area now trend changed eaadhar card website. now you have to enter your password. first four letter with date of birth year.
Aadhar Card Download By Aadhar Card Number
With the help of Unique Identification Authority of India(UIDAI) official website and by accessing this website we can easily download and print Aadhar card.Unlike voter ID card and PAN card it i very easy to get the copy of Aadhar Card.Aadhar card copy is considered as valid Aadhar card letter. Any individual by using the Aadhar numberoriginally Unique Identification number(UID) can obtain adhar card online.
Acknowledge slip and reference details will be provided when you apply for Aadhar card.Basic details along with enrolement number and time stamp will be contained in the slip.you can either use UID or EID to retrive your e-Aadhar Card. if we want to eaadhar download we need aadhar card number and enrolment number
The following steps are to be followed to download and print your Aadhar Card:
- Visit uidai.gov.in (the official website for Aadhar related services).
- View the section ‘Aadhar enrolment’under ‘Aadhar Online Services’.
- Click on ‘Download Aadhar’.
- The page will be redirected to https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- Select the appropriate option depending on whether you have EID or UID.
- Enter your Enrolment number/Aadhar Number.
- Enter your personal details such as :
- Full Name
- Mobile Number
- Image Chaptcha
- Click ‘One time Password(OTP)’
- OTP will be recieved on your mobile in few minutes.
- OTP should be entered to validate and click download.
- Aadhar card is downloaded in the PDF Format.
- Adobe Reader is required to open this file.
- The file can be opened by entering PIN code as password.
Once you are able to view Aadhar cad you can take the print of it and when ever and where it is required you can produce it.Since copy of Aadhar card is acceptable as a valid proof so there is no need to worry about losing your card.
Print Aadhar Card
After the Aadhar card is downloaded we can print it.To print the Aadhar card you have to open the downloaded file which is in the form of PDF format.Once you open the file press print from the file menu or you can use the short cut from the keyboard ‘CTRL+P’.Suppose if you do not have printer then copy the downloaded file in the pen drive and visit the nearest cyber cafe and take the print.
The process of printing the original and duplicate eaadhar card is same.Suppose if you have lost the Aadhar card then you can take the print by following the above steps.If at all you dont remember the Aadhar Number or EID then you can find it on the UIDAI website.
Download eaadhar card by enrolment id no
Aadhar card can be obtained with the help of acknowledgement card which contains the vital details.The most important information we will find is time stamp and enrollment number (EID).using both EID and time stamp you can download th Aadhar card from (UIDAI)Unique Identification Authority of India’s website.The following steps are to be followed:
how to download aadhaar card @eaadhar.uidai.gov.in
- Visit uidai.gov.in
- Under Aadhar Online Services there is Download Aadhar select it.
- You will be directed to e-Aadhar webpage.
- Use your acknowledgemet slip to enter your 14 digit EID and the time stamp.
- Enter mobile number,pincode,name and image chaptcha to generate an OTP.
- Your mobile number will get the OTP.
- Enter the OTP to validate the request.
- Your Aadhar card will be downloaded on your computer.
- To open the PDF file enter the area PINcode as the password.
- Aadhar card will be in the form of PDF file which can be printed.It can be used as an original document.
If enrollment details or acknowledge slip is not there then you can visit the UIDAI website and find the lost EID.For that you have to follow these steps:
How to Download Aadhar Card by no
- Visit the website
- Go to Aadhar Online Services and select Retrive Lost ‘UID/EID’.
- Select to recieve lost EID.
- Enter email,name,mobile number and security captcha to get OTP.
- OTP will be recieved on the mobile number.
- To validate the request enter the OTP.
- Once the Otp verification is done you will be provided enrolment details.
Aadhar Card Status By Name and Pincode
- First Open Official website or below given links
- aadhar card uidai official will be open
- there show looks like below given image
enrolment id number : if you don’t know enrolment id you can check from aadhar card receipt. if you know aadhar enrolement id number you can enter the box
after enter the enrolment you have to enter the time and date of the aadhar card you can take it from the aadhar card receipt. after you should verify the security code in the box
then click on aadhar card status. aadhar card will be display on the monitor/laptop. you can download and take receipt aadhar card.
Aadhaar Card Address
Post Box No. 99
Post Box No. 10
Madhya Pradesh- 480001
if you have any doubts about aadhaar card contact official uidai website. aadhar card is vital role for all india peoples. if we want to check aadhar card status we should go above given links or official uidai website. aadhar card is free for check status and download aadhar card also free. we can know easy for getting aadhar card status.