Aadhar Card Download By Aadhar No & Enrolment No :hello friends today i am going to share aadhar card download by aadhar number and aadhar card download by enrolment id. aadhar card is very important & best Document in every indians. it was established on 2008. UIDAI(Unique Identification Authority of India)has issued a 12 digit unique identification number called as Aadhar for every indian on behalf of Indian Government.Every individual can avail Aadhar card as it is both residential and identification proof. here you can know about full information eaadhar card download by name and enrolment id
Aadhar Card Download By Aadhar No/Enrolment No eaadhar.uidai.gov.in
here we will update more information about aadhar card and how to download aadhar card . we can few ways to download aadharcard from the aadhar card official website. 1. aadhar card download by name 2. aadhar card download by aadhar number 3. aadhar card download by aadhar enrolment id. Before downloading make sure that Aadhar Number has already been issued.Once the application process is done,Aadhar card can be printed online.If you apply for Aadhar card it will be issued within 15 days and once it is issued copy of Aadhar card will be delivered at your door step within 3 months.Aadhar is must for every citizen.
eaadhar card download
The unique identification number is provided to infants,teenagers and adults.The identity of an individual can be authenticated any time and anywhere.It is responsibility of every citizen of india to enroll himself for the Aadhar Card.
How to Download Aadhar Card By Aadhar Card Enrolment Number
It is very simple to download Aadhar Card online.you just need an Internet Connection and a computer for it.The card can be downloaded with the help of Enrolment Number or Aadhar number.
The following are the few steps to follow to download e-Aadhar Card:
- Visit the website of e-Aadhar.
- Choose ‘Enrolment ID’ or ‘Aadhar’
- Enter your Enrolment ID or Aadhar number and also other details such as mobile number,PIN code,name.
- Click on ‘get one time password’.
- Password is recieved on mobile through a text message.
- Input the OTP and click on ‘Validate and Download’
- The e-Aadhar card will be downloaded on the computer.
Since the file is password protected to open the Aadhar card you will have to enter a password.The PIN code will be your password.
Aadhar Card Download By Aadhar Card Number
With the help of Unique Identification Authority of India(UIDAI) official website and by accessing this website we can easily download and print Aadhar card.Unlike voter ID card and PAN card it i very easy to get the copy of Aadhar Card.Aadhar card copy is considered as valid Aadhar card letter. Any individual by using the Aadhar numberoriginally Unique Identification number(UID) can obtain adhar card online.
Acknowledge slip and reference details will be provided when you apply for Aadhar card.Basic details along with enrolement number and time stamp will be contained in the slip.you can either use UID or EID to retrive your e-Aadhar Card.
The following steps are to be followed to download and print your Aadhar Card:
- Visit uidai.gov.in (the official website for Aadhar related services).
- View the section ‘Aadhar enrolment’under ‘Aadhar Online Services’.
- Click on ‘Download Aadhar’.
- The page will be redirected to https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- Select the appropriate option depending on whether you have EID or UID.
- Enter your Enrolment number/Aadhar Number.
- Enter your personal details such as :
- Full Name
- Mobile Number
- Image Chaptcha
- Click ‘One time Password(OTP)’
- OTP will be recieved on your mobile in few minutes.
- OTP should be entered to validate and click download.
- Aadhar card is downloaded in the PDF Format.
- Adobe Reader is required to open this file.
- The file can be opened by entering PIN code as password.
Once you are able to view Aadhar cad you can take the print of it and when ever and where it is required you can produce it.Since copy of Aadhar card is acceptable as a valid proof so there is no need to worry about losing your card.
Print Aadhar Card
After the Aadhar card is downloaded we can print it.To print the Aadhar card you have to open the downloaded file which is in the form of PDF format.Once you open the file press print from the file menu or you can use the short cut from the keyboard ‘CTRL+P’.Suppose if you do not have printer then copy the downloaded file in the pen drive and visit the nearest cyber cafe and take the print.
The process of printing the original and duplicate Aadhar card is same.Suppose if you have lost the Aadhar card then you can take the print by following the above steps.If at all you dont remember the Aadhar Number or EID then you can find it on the UIDAI website.
Download eaadhar card by enrolment id no
Aadhar card can be obtained with the help of acknowledgement card which contains the vital details.The most important information we will find is time stamp and enrollment number (EID).using both EID and time stamp you can download th Aadhar card from (UIDAI)Unique Identification Authority of India’s website.The following steps are to be followed:
- Visit uidai.gov.in
- Under Aadhar Online Services there is Download Aadhar select it.
- You will be directed to e-Aadhar webpage.
- Use your acknowledgemet slip to enter your 14 digit EID and the time stamp.
- Enter mobile number,pincode,name and image chaptcha to generate an OTP.
- Your mobile number will get the OTP.
- Enter the OTP to validate the request.
- Your Aadhar card will be downloaded on your computer.
- To open the PDF file enter the area PINcode as the password.
- Aadhar card will be in the form of PDF file which can be printed.It can be used as an original document.
If enrollment details or acknowledge slip is not there then you can visit the UIDAI website and find the lost EID.For that you have to follow these steps:
How to Download Aadhar Card
- Visit the website
- Go to Aadhar Online Services and select Retrive Lost ‘UID/EID’.
- Select to recieve lost EID.
- Enter email,name,mobile number and security captcha to get OTP.
- OTP will be recieved on the mobile number.
- To validate the request enter the OTP.
- Once the Otp verification is done you will be provided enrolment details.